2014-04-14

Divergent: Movie REVIEW

I saw the movie a while ago but haven't gotten the time to review it until now. Let's get on with it then!

Divergent.
Divergent.
Divergent.
What a great freaking intense movie. No for real, my feels exploded all over the movie theater.
They didn't change too much and they stayed pretty true to the book.
What really blew my mind was how well they captured the Chicago that Veronica Roth painted up in her books. Nothing  was overdone or too massive.
The same thing goes with the characters. I'd like to talk a bit more about Theo James who played Four.

Four is a pretty complex character to play. He have this harsh personality that you don't wan't nothing to do with. He have these high walls around him, and I think those who have read the book knows why.
But Four is more than that. He does have feelings (surprisingly enough).
He just doesn't show them in a obvious way.
I think Theo James really captured that about Four. All his small little facial expressions were so FOURish. I didn't think he would be able to full it off. But he did.

I'll give the movie 4 out of 5 Dauntless cakes.
 xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment