2014-01-20

Words longest dutch-braid?

School was ok today, I have a SUPER EARLY class on Mondays which makes me question why I choose to exist in a world that's clearly just here to make me go nuts with the years. 

I was bored and my friend Elvira or I  (I don't remember) came up with this crazy idea of braiding some friends hair together. As crazy as I am I started to search for hair models at once and found a few in just seconds, I'm pretty happy with the outcome, but I would be lying if I said that it wasn't hard. Two of the girls have so fine hair that it was almost impossible to braid it together. 

From left: Elvira, Julia, Evelina, Sandra and Carin! 
That guy in the background with a cap is my English teacher, I think he wears that cap to blend in with the teens ;)

xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment