2014-01-10

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter #2) REVIEW

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2)
By J.K. Rowling
Pages: 341
Publisher: Levine Books
So much better than the first one I must say!
What a journey! This is the magic I've heard so much about, and wanting to take apart of, YES, AMAZING!
I feel like so much more made sense to me now, the movie doesn't bring all the aspects to light and that leaves me with a lot of unanswered questions, and books are just in general more detailed than movies.
I can totally see the chemistry between Ron and Hermione, it's so obvious!

A character that I did not quite like was actually Ginny Weasly. She is so weird, I always imagined her looking like this

every time Hary came around. I guess she will mature up when she gets older. Or at least I hope....






xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment