2013-12-20

WINTER BREAK!


YEP, MY WINTER BREAK STARTS TODAY!
I will miss ALLLL my friends from school so very painfully much, especially the ones I won't see until school starts again... I'll miss some more than others...

So what will I do with ALL THIS FREE TIME OF MINE?

I will be studying.
I'm very much behind in practically everything so I'll have to work very hard, but I won't have to GO TO SCHOOL which is a huge + which also mean that I will have some free time.

I will obviously be reading books.



The books I wan't to read this break

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)The Key, By Sara & Mats which is a 800 something pages fantasy book, and it's the
last book int the series!

The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead, I can't believe I still haven't read this one, I really need
to set my priorities straight. This is not OK.

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) - Michelle Hodkin
I've been wanting to read this book for SO LONG but I can't find it anywhere here in Sweden, It's crazy!


Celebrate Christmas
In Sweden we celebrate Christmas on the 24th, don't ask me why, i think you guys are crazy for celebrating it on the 25th. Why wait an extra day? I'm going to eat so much Christmas food that I'll be rolling out the door. Swedish Christmas food is the best, no matter what Will Ferrell says.


Start going to the gym again
I never quit. I was forced to quit because of other health issues, but I never quit. I made a promise to myself on the 1th January: Start taking care of my body and start going to the gym. And sweat I will! (and it's super fun to feel like your dying when you are not)

I've been good this year, please give me 
this for christmas. 



Start eating grass healthy food again
No more chocolate, candy canes (okay maybe like one candy cane a week) no junk no nada, only healthy stuff again! I feel the best when I eat healthy because when my body is happy, I'm happy! :)







Sleep
Now I know how zombies must feel all the time, poor creatures. It really sucks walking around when you are asleep. Because that is literary what it's felt like this month. I need to start take my vitamins and SLEEP. God I love to sleep. 





Good night!
xoxo Lihini 











No comments:

Post a Comment