2013-12-25

Reviews I'm most proud of.

Hi loves!
My arms hurt soooo much, my muscles are sore after my gym session yesterday, AND IT FEELS SO GOOD! (I'm crazy, I know)

Like the title here says I'm going to present the reviews I'm most proud of. Everytime  I write a post I'm like neeh, that review could have been better, but you know what? It's only in my head, I know that most of my reviews are pretty amazeballs, Just like me!

I'm going to mark the Swedish / English reviews with a +

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)Allegiant (Divergent #3)
Excerpt
What I Saw and How I LiedPeople talk about the ending and how amazing it was because she took a risk. How she is so brave for doing so and that more YA authors should do so but do you know what I think? I call it bull.


What I saw and How I lied +
Excerpt
And the award for the world's weirdest book goes to .... What I Saw And How I Lied!!!
The book was good, really good to page 50. Then everything went down the drain. I do not know how to express myself without spoiling the book completely, but I can try.



Frigid (Frigid, #1)Frigid (Frigid #1)
Excerpt
Oh, okay. he's been with every single girl you know, and you still want him? He's never showed you interest in that way but you still want him? And better yet, you want to be another one of his girls? 
Oh no, I see nothing wrong in that. 
Not at all. 



Origin (Lux #4)
Origin (Lux, #4)Excerpt
So freaking much happened in this book, I'm not kidding, I had super duper high hopes on this book, but Jen really stepped out from her comfort zone when writing this book, things I would NEVER imagine happening happened in Origin, and may I tell you that it just made this book so much better.


Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)Beautiful Disaster (beautiful#1) +
Excerpt
In the beginning I couldn't put it down. The book became a drug, I could read for hours because i wanted to just finish it and love it. 
The book had some really strong characters that you either loved or hated. 

Personally - Loved. 







xoxo Lihini


No comments:

Post a Comment