2013-12-23

HEALTHY & DELICIOUS: Banana pancakes ♥

HEALTHY & DELICIOUS

I have to get back on my healthy eating routine again and I'm going to take you guys with me!
I've decided to name this food series HEALTHY & DELICIOUS 

This is not bookish related at all, but I like to spice up this blog now and then!

Have you ever tried banana pancakes? I have, and the first time I tried it I didn't like it. The batter had banana chunks in it and I didn't like that, everything was just so not pancakeish.
But then someone on Youtube found a solution, and I tried it and omg, the pancakes taste like heaven.

You will need: (2 - 4 pancakes)
1 banana
2 eggs
a dash of milk/almond milk/coconut milk etc...
1 teaspoon butter/coconut oil

A blender (you can use a fork)
and a pan

Alternative:
Blueberries
Strawberries
Maple syrup
Peanut butter

How to make the pancakes
Chop the banana. You don't have to cut tiny small pieces but maybe so you have around 5 - 7 pieces. 

Put the chopped banana pieces into a mixer, along with the eggs, and mix everything until you get a 
nice smooth batter. 

Put the stove at medium temperature and add butter/ oil into the pan, and I'm just going to assume from here that you know how to fry pancakes. 

I like to add some berries on top and drizzle some honey, just to get that sweet nice taste.
YUM!





xoxo Lihini










No comments:

Post a Comment