2013-11-13

DIVERGENT Worldwide Trailer Premiere!!!!!

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!
The Divergent trailer is LITERARY seconds away! I'm dying of excitment, aren't you? I remember when I bought the book. I wasn't planning on buying it that day, my grandmother had given me a gift card on Akademibokhandeln which is a bookshop in Sweden and I remember searching the shelves for that perfect book to find. 1 hour and 10 minutes later I found it. Divergent. the book jacket was ripped in the middle like 2 cm but I didn't care, there were no other ex and I needed it.

And soon we will get the trailer. The trailer of that very special book.
CLICK ON THE LINK DOWN BELOW TO CHECK OUT THE TRAILER!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sutgWjz10sM&list=PLQMiRykNdb9gjqcl3nAc7hR32IyY2uTNO



"Divergent" Final Poster
Divergent Tris PosterDivergent Poster Four
Divergent PosterDivergent Poster
Divergent PosterDivergent Poster
Divergent Movie StillsDivergent Movie Stills

No comments:

Post a Comment