2013-10-04

Origin (Lux #4) REVIEW


Lux #1 review
Lux #2 review
Lux #3 review

Origin (Lux, #4)By: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Pages: 366
Publisher: Entangled Publishing


Daemon will do anything to get Katy back.

After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.
All Katy can do is survive.
Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?
Together, they can face anything. 
But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on? 
And will they even be together?



SWEET BABY JESUS WHAT A RIDE!
Where did all that intensity come from?! WOW I'm still in chock. I can't even believe I finished this book in one sitting, Origin had my jaw dropping over and over again, and the best thing? THIS IS FROM BOTH DAEMON'S AND KATY'S POV!!!!! 

So freaking much happened in this book, I'm not kidding, I had super duper high hopes on this book, but Jen really stepped out from her comfort zone when writing this book, things I would NEVER imagine happening happened in Origin, and may I tell you that it just made this book so much better. It's no secret that Jennifer L. Armentrout is the alien Goddess and this book just proved what we already know - Alien is the new Vampires. 

Aside from that we got to know the other characters from Lux series better, such as Bethany, Dawson, Dee, Luc, Paris etc. and we even got to know a whole new character called Archer who I grew to love quickly!

And I could not write this review without mentioning Daety (Daemon + Katy wink wink ;) ) could I? Do you guys remember the ending in Opal? Yeah, totally crushed my soul too.
  This between them changed very much in this book, they have been trough so much together, everything that happened in the previous Lu book should have crushed them but didn't, And they would both go trough it all over and over again if it meant that they could be together in the end, they have that relationship that's just been trough too much to ever fade. 


I'f you've read the other three books in this series I see no point in not reading this one, you obviously read them because you love the series, and trust me when I say that you will love this one even more!
#origin teaser- luxe series-Jennifer L. Armentrout
~stay smart, stay chic
xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment