2013-08-28

The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies #1) REVIEW

descriptiondescription
Olivia                                                                   Caleb



The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1)

By Tarryn Fisher
Pages: 278

Olivia Kaspen has just discovered that her ex-boyfriend, Caleb Drake, has lost his memory. With an already lousy reputation for taking advantage of situations, Olivia must decide how far she is willing to go to get Caleb back. Wrestling to keep her true identity and their sordid past under wraps, Olivia’s greatest obstacle is Caleb’s wicked, new girlfriend; Leah Smith. It is a race to the finish as these two vipers engage in a vicious tug of war to possess a man who no longer remembers them. But, soon enough Olivia must face the consequences of her lies, and in the process discover that sometimes love falls short of redemption.

Did this book just happen?

“I think that after the first time you give your heart away, you never get it back. The rest of your life is just you pretending that you still have a heart." -Noah” 


WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

Me after reading this book:
description
I am speechless.
My insides turned into something mushy, my heart ache, and my existence stopped making sense. Time slowed down. Why I asked myself. Why can't I just rotten, vanish, disappear? Why am I forced to live when all I wan't to do is die?
I realized what I was feeling.
There was a name for this.
They called it a broken heart.

All because of this book.

So unpredictable and sweet, and the hardest thing to accept about this book was that it was so RAW. It was like seeing someones actual life playing in front of you, and all you can do is sit back and be amazed. And cry.

Let's set my emotions aside now, Tarryn Fisher, You did it. Tarryn Fisher Wanted to write a book that everyone would love. But she knew that that was impossible so she wen't for emotions. She wanted to make her readers FEEL. And the strongest feeling? Sadness.
 I believe this is her debut book and I, blogger for teenbookalover, mark this book as one of THE BEST debut books ever written by mankind. Screw Romeo and Juliet, and to hell with One Day by David Nicholls (both books are overrated in my opinion)YOU are a true author that STAYS TRUE to our nature, you are real, and you don't bullshit around. That much I can tell by reading your book. Cheers.

~ Read this book and freak out
xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment