2013-06-14

Wan't to send fan mails to your favorite authors?

Hey folks!
I just realized that I own 12 unread books. And I still buy more.
OMG I hear thunders outside, Zeus is that you!?

I love to talk with authors and share my feelings with them, and If I have questions to them I like to ask them directly instead of just sitting and wondering about them without getting answers.
And the most surprisingly thing is that I always get a replay from them. Always.

Now you might be wondering, how do I get in contact with my favorite author?
And the Answer to that is... Facebook!
Yes, almost every author is on Facebook, and they all take their time to answer every comment, every mail, they are so nice.
One author I did not get hold of from facebook was Cassandra Clare. I was so devastated because I really wanted to share my story with her, I wanted her to know how her books had affected me. So I checked her website and found a email adress, and she replayed to me within a week.

here are some of the authors facebookpage:

Simone Elkeles Fan PageSimone Elkeles
Author of Perfect Chemistry








Josephine AngeliniJosephine Angelini
Author of Starcrossed








Becca Fitzpatrick
Author of Hush Hush










Jennifer L. ArmentroutJennifer L. Armentrout
Author of the Lux Series








Cassandra ClareCassandra Clare
Author of The mortal Instruments
and The Infernal Devices







John Green – Indianapolis, IN


John Green
Author of the Fault in Our Stars
and Looking for Alaska






Lauren Oliver – New York, NYLauren Oliver
Author of Delirium








Veronica RothVeronica Roth
Author of Divergent







~Stay smart, stay Chic
xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment