2013-05-27

beaches, ocean, sun kissed leg's, friends... perfect summer books

the summer is here, at least for me! And since I live in Sweden and we get our summer super late I guess you guys also have gotten a feel on the summer. I have been laying on the balcony sunbathing ( not to get tan thou, I just really like the sun) and enjoying myself with a book and lemonade. Summer break is almost here for me. I know some of you guys already have summer break (lucky you...) and who know, maybe you are going on a road trip, vacation, maybe you are going to baby sit or just be at home and hang out with friends and read! whatever you do there is always time to escape in a book. That's why I searched up my most appriciated summer reads! all of these books are easy fun and heart warming, and it isn't too deep to make you forget all about your summer break and make you sit at home and read all day long hehe.
Down below are some of my favorite summer reads. they are all worth taking a look at. Maybe you have a book tip for me? comment below! :)

The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)
The summer I turned Pretty
The Notebook
The Notebook
Perfect You
Perfect You
The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1)
the Vincent Boys
What Happened to Goodbye
What Happened to Goodbye
How to Ruin a Summer Vacation (How to Ruin, #1)
how to Ruin a Summer Vacation
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Sisterhood, #1)
the Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
the Lightening Thief
On the Jellicoe Road
Jellicoe Road



























































































~ stay smart, stay chic
xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment