2013-04-14

sorry for party rocking

hello fellas, I have been super busy these few days, me and Maria had our sweet seventeen höhö on Friday and that day was CHAOS, i was blow drying my hair when the guests arrived! im really sorry that we weren't able to invite all our friends, it makes me really sad because I don't wan't them to be angry with me, but we just didn't have room left... and yesterday. Saturday, i was celebrating the Sinhalese new year at the Buddhist temple because it's new year in Sri Lanka and, if you didn't know that, I have a Sinhalese background. So blogging haven't really been an option, even thou I really wanted to!
Bild: *insert cheesy quote*
bff <3 
Bild: Grattis Lihini och Maria!!! ♥
me, Julia, William
emelie, Elin and Klara! 

Bild: Awesome brudz <3
Emelie( so sweet!!), me and Julia!
did u know that Julia and William are dating? ;)
Bild: Grym kväll, tack alla som gjorde den lyckad <3
me and Maria the day after!

me and my bro, I will this fella when he moves to Arizona to study for a year <3

~ stay smart, stay chic
xoxo Lihini

3 comments:

  1. Wiiiii!! Så jädra kul kväll!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ååh så kul, var jätte orolig att folk nt skulle tycka om kvällen :S

      Delete
    2. Ååh så kul, var jätte orolig att folk nt skulle tycka om kvällen :S

      Delete