2013-03-29

frozen hot chocolate !

this one is not healthy, just wanted to start off by saying that. I do enjoy "unhealthy" stuff too, I mean, i did eat brownies and cookies for breakfast before...

I don't know how many of you guys remember the frozen hot chocolate Oprah Winfrey was crazy about, she said it made her wan't to "dance on the chandeliers"

and I have to agree with her! i would have this everyday if I could, it's so tasty!
the restaurant that make the drink came out with the receipt 50 years later, but hey, better late than never right?


Ingredients
  • 6 pieces (1/2-ounce) chocolate , a variety of your favorites
  • 2 teaspoons store-bought hot chocolate mix  
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
  • 1 1/2 cups milk
  • 3 cups ice
  • Whipped cream
  • Chocolate shavings
Pinned Image
~ stay smart, stay chic
xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment