2013-03-29

Easter to-read book list!

break = more time to read!

...or that is what I tell myself, but somehow, reading isn't my first priority on holidays. i tend to sit by my computer for a whole week and then curse myself for not reading as much as I planned to.
but habit's are meant to be broken huh? (or was it rules...)

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3)

by 
It's finally here!












The Perks of Being a Wallflower

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

by osky

bloggers only have nice thing to say about this one, and maybe it's my turn now?























Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1)

by 
but of course I have to finish the book im reading at the moment, Mila 2.0 first :)

~stay smart, stay chic
xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment