2013-02-18

Point of Retreat (Slammed #2) REVIEW

Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2)By Colleen Hoover

Hardships and heartache brought them together…now it will tear them apart. 

Layken and Will have proved their love can get them through anything; until someone from Will’s past re-emerges, leaving Layken questioning the very foundation on which their relationship was built. Will is forced to face the ultimate challenge…how to prove his love for a girl who refuses to stop ‘carving pumpkins.’

This is a very hard book to review, probably the hardest book i will ever have to review...
why did i not like this book:
nothing really happent in 100 pages or so, but i kept reading, and this book was from Will's POV, and i did not think he would turn out to be the way he was, no that you are actually inside his head and don't just see him from lake's POV.
I didn't like the fact that this was a all around romance book either, but I should probably have been prepared for that...

what I did like:
I liked the head story, They had so many problems that they became vulnerable, and I like vulnerable characters, vulnerable means real.
I also LOVED one special character, their eleven year old neighbor Kiersten! she was so funny and so horribly SMART!
I would love to have a friend like her...

This book is so hard to review because there were so many things that I liked, and so many things that I didn't like.
over - all this book was great, I will not let the bad things take over the bad, but Im sorry this review didn't get so many details...

xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment