2013-01-25

Healthy home made banana Ice cream receipt.











... with only ONE ingredient!
oh yeah you heard me.
I will only eat my bananas when they are still a bit green, when they get one brown spot I won't even look at them.
I came across this receipt the other day and it was wonderful! keep reading for the sake of the wasted bananas!


You will need for one person (one scoop)
one banana (preferably a banana with brown spots on)

start by chopping the banana (without the peel) to smaller pieces. Then lay them on a tray that will fit in your freezer.

put the tray in the freezer until the pieces are solid. I like to have them in the freezer over the night so that I can eat ice cream when I wake up. trust me, I have eaten even crazier things for breakfast.


put the banana pieces in a mixer and mix!
and It's done!
It won't be like ice cubes, you will have a  nice rich ice cream feeling :)
to spice up the flavour even more you can add cocoa, frozen strawberries, jam, peanut butter, nuts, etc.4


xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment