2012-10-23

Becca Fitzpatrick

Uhm, feel like I'm writing a big deal about angels. Yesterday (maybe I didn't mentioned FALLEN was about angels? But I guess you maybe figured that out by the name) and now today. But I actually did't plan on doing so. 

Finale release day!
Today Becca Fitzpatrick's 4'th book comes out. I will download it to my Sony Reader as soon as possible. I have read the previous books translated into swedish. And I usually don't like to change langue in the middle of book series. But my yearn is eating me up from inside! Literally. So I don't think I will be able to stop myself from read it. And really, why should I?

Review Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Romance was not part of Nora Grey's plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how hard her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch comes along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Patch draws Nora to him against her better judgment.

But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure whom to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is and seems to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.

For she is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost Nora her life.



After reading this book, I got some sort of major weakness for angels. Well I googled about fallen angels and I got really interested. And when a book does that, it's a good book. As I mentioned in my previous post. A sign of a bad book is when it doesn't leave you affected. And it's the same with a good book, when it leaves you with thoughts and really catch you it's good. But of course a book can leave you with bad affections too. So if a book is having a affection on you it's not always a criteria for a good book. 
  
Gah! why am I even  babbling about this! I was supposed to do the book review. Oh no i'm going to scare away all of you from Lihini's blog. Oh please don't stop reading her blog because of me. That would give me such bad  conscience! I'm never having a blog. I had it once. Never gonna happen again.
   
The review, right.  As I said hush, hush really affected me. I really loved it. I loved how the story changed enough that the boy wants to get to the girl instead of the girl trying to get to the boy. I loved the story line; it kept me guessing throughout the whole book. 
 And Becca really know how to portraying characters. Like Vee for example. The friend on a diet based and sorted by colors. And Nora; stubborn, smart with a tough life. Plus, she gets a reward because she is not that weak female as you often can see in books. Well she is not tough and rough either. But she doesn't got the 'Bella-weaknes', and that's worth a lot. I'm not going to tell you more about the book. You will have to follow up on your own.

And if you haven't read it yet, I command you doing so!

Pardon me if i'm a bad blogger..

               Hugs // Linnea

No comments:

Post a Comment